Originally located in premises on the banks of the River Foss, in York, the company was first established in 1925, Minster Engineering was taken over by its current owners in 1990 and September 2001 saw a custom built 10,000 square foot factory erected at Ebor Industrial Estate, Layerthorpe, York equipped with the very latest fabrication and sheet metal working machinery.
The Company’s relocation also coincided with the acquisition of the Steelflex Company, which has since been incorporated into the business. This acquisition enhanced our capability to accommodate specialist one off and large batch contracts.
We welcome visitors to our factory to inspect the wide variety of work undertaken and the quality to which it is completed.
Individual quotations for our work are available on request.
Safety is paramount and we aim for zero accidents both at our factory and on site.